This Application collects some Personal Data from its Users.
IMBAL PLAST s.r.l. Email address of the Owner: email@example.com
Mode and place of processing of the collected Data Processing methods The Controller takes appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or destruction of Personal Data. Processing is carried out using IT and / or telematic tools, with organizational methods and with logic strictly related to the purposes indicated. In addition to the Data Controller, in some cases, other parties involved in the organization of this Application (administrative, commercial, marketing, legal, system administrators) or external subjects (as suppliers of third party technical services, postal couriers, may have access to the Data) hosting providers, IT companies, communication agencies) also appointed, if necessary, Data Processors by the Data Controller. The updated list of the Managers can always be requested from the Data Controller.
Legal basis of processing The Data Controller processes Personal Data relating to the User in the event that one of the following conditions exists: the User has given consent for one or more specific purposes; Note: in some jurisdictions the Owner may be authorized to process Personal Data without the User’s consent or another of the legal bases specified below, as long as the User does not object (“opt-out”) to this treatment. However, this is not applicable if the processing of Personal Data is regulated by European legislation regarding the protection of Personal Data;
• the processing is necessary for the execution of a contract with the User and / or the execution of pre-contractual measures;
• the processing is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation to which the Data Controller is subject;
• processing is necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or for the exercise of public authority vested in the Holder;
• processing is necessary for the pursuit of the legitimate interest of the owner or third parties.
In any case, it is always possible to ask the Owner to clarify the concrete legal basis of each treatment and in particular to specify whether the treatment is based on the law, provided for by a contract or necessary to conclude a contract.
Place The Data are processed at the operational headquarters of the Data Controller and in any other place where the parties involved in the processing are located. For more information, contact the owner. The User’s Personal Data may be transferred to a country other than that in which the User is located. To obtain further information on the processing site, the User can refer to the section concerning the processing of Personal Data. You have the right to obtain information regarding the legal basis for the transfer of Data outside the European Union or to an international organization of public international law or consisting of two or more countries, such as the UN, as well as about the security measures taken by the Data Controller to protect the Data. If one of the transfers described above takes place, the User can refer to the respective sections of this document or request information from the Data Controller by contacting him at the opening dates.
Retention period The Data is processed and stored for the time required by the purposes for which it was collected. Therefore:
• Personal Data collected for purposes related to the execution of a contract between the Owner and the User will be retained until the execution of the contract is completed.
• Personal Data collected for purposes related to the legitimate interest of the Data Controller will be retained until such interest is met. The User can obtain further information regarding the legitimate interest pursued by the Data Controller in the relevant sections of this document or by contacting the Data Controller.
When the processing is based on the consent of the User, the Data Controller may retain the Personal Data for a longer time until such consent is revoked. Furthermore, the Data Controller may be obliged to keep Personal Data for a longer period in compliance with a legal obligation or by an order of an authority. At the end of the retention period the Personal Data will be deleted. Therefore, at the end of this term the right of access, cancellation, rectification and the right to data portability can no longer be exercised.
Purposes of the Processing of the Data collected:
The Data concerning the User is collected to allow the Owner to provide its Services, as well as for the following purposes: Contacting the User, Statistics, Performance and Content Performance Testing (A / B testing) and Displaying content from external platforms. To obtain further detailed information on the purposes of the processing and on the Personal Data concretely relevant to each purpose, the User can refer to the relevant sections of this document.
• Details on the processing of Personal Data Personal Data is collected for the following purposes and using the following services:
• • Contact the user
• • Statistics
• • Performance and content performance tests (A / B testing)
• • Displaying content from external platforms
• Users’ Rights Users may exercise certain rights with reference to the Data processed by the Data Controller. In particular, the User has the right to:
• • withdraw consent at any time. The User can revoke the consent to the processing of their Personal Data previously expressed.
• The User can object to the processing of his Data when it occurs on a legal basis other than consent. Further details on the right of opposition are indicated in the section below.
• access your data. The User has the right to obtain information on the Data processed by the Data Controller, on certain aspects of the processing and to receive a copy of the Data processed.
• verify and request correction. The User can verify the correctness of his Data and request its updating or correction.
• obtain treatment limitation. When certain conditions are met, the User can request the limitation of the processing of their Data. In this case, the Data Controller will not process the Data for any other purpose other than their conservation.
• obtain the cancellation or removal of their Personal Data. When certain conditions are met, the User may request cancellation of his Data by the Owner.
• receive your data or have it transferred to another holder. The User has the right to receive his data in a structured format, commonly used and readable by automatic device and, where technically feasible, to obtain the transfer without hindrance to another owner. This provision is applicable when the Data are processed using automated tools and the processing is based on the User’s consent, on a contract to which the User is a party or on contractual measures connected to it.
• propose a complaint. The User can lodge a complaint with the competent personal data protection authority or act in court.
Details on the right of opposition When the Personal Data are processed in the public interest, in the exercise of public authority of which the Holder is invested or to pursue a legitimate interest of the Owner, Users have the right to oppose the processing for reasons related to their particular situation. Users are reminded that, if their data are processed for direct marketing purposes, they can oppose the processing without providing any reasons. To find out if the Owner deals with data for direct marketing purposes, Users can refer to the respective sections of this document.
How to exercise the rights To exercise the rights of the User, Users can direct a request to the contact details of the Owner indicated in this document. Requests are filed for free and processed by the Owner as soon as possible, in any case within a month.
Further information on the treatment Defense in judgment The User’s Personal Data may be used by the Owner in court or in the preparatory stages for its possible establishment for the defense against abuse in the use of this Application or related Services by the User . The User declares to be aware that the Data Controller may be obliged to disclose the Data by order of the public authorities.
System logs and maintenance For needs related to operation and maintenance, this application and any third party services used by it may collect system logs, which are files that record the interactions and that may also contain personal data, such as the IP address of the user .
Information not contained in this policy Additional information in relation to the processing of Personal Data may be requested at any time to the Data Controller using the contact details.
Response to requests, Do Not Track “This application does not support” Do Not Track “requests. To find out if any third-party services used support them, the User is invited to consult their respective privacy policies.
Definitions and legal references Personal Data (or Data) It constitutes personal data any information that, directly or indirectly, also in connection with any other information, including a personal identification number, makes a natural person identifiable or identifiable. Usage Data This information is collected automatically through this Application (also from third party applications integrated into this Application), including: IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by the User that connects with this Application, the addresses in URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) notation, the time of the request, the method used in forwarding the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response from the server (good order, error, etc. .) the country of origin, the characteristics of the browser and the operating system used by the visitor, the various temporal connotations of the visit (for example the time spent on each page) and the details of the itinerary followed within the Application, with particular reference to the sequence of pages consulted, to the parameters relating to the operating system and to the IT environment body.
User The individual who uses this application that, unless otherwise specified, coincides with the Data Subject. Interested The natural person to whom the Personal Data refers.
Data Controller (or Data Controller) The natural or legal person, the public employment, the public service and the processing of personal data and the tools adopted, including the security measures related to the use of this application. The title of the treatment, unless specified, is the holder of this application.
This application is hardware or software through which the personal data of users are processed and processed.
Service The service provided by this application is as defined in these terms on this site / application.
European Union (or EU) Except where otherwise specified, any reference to the European Union. This document is intended for all Member States of the European Union and the European Economic Area.
Cookies Small portion of data stored on the User’s device.
Legal laws This privacy statement has been prepared on the basis of legislative events, including articles 13 and 14 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679. Unless otherwise specified, this privacy statement only concerns the Application.
Some of the functions of cookies can be delegated to other technologies. In this document the term ‘cookie’ refers to both cookies, properly so-called, and to all similar technologies. We can have different types of cookies: distinction between ‘technical’ and ‘profiling’
Technical cookies Technical cookies are those used for the sole purpose of “transmitting a communication over an electronic communications network, or to the extent strictly necessary for the provider of an information society service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user to provide this service “(see Article 122, paragraph 1, of the Code). They are not used for other purposes and are normally installed directly by the owner or operator of the website. Mainly they allow the normal navigation and use of the website (allowing, for example, to make a purchase or authenticate to access restricted areas); they are in fact necessary for the correct functioning of the site as well as those that allow the user to browse according to a series of selected criteria (for example, the language, the products selected for purchase) in order to improve the service made to the same. For the installation of these cookies the prior consent of users is not required.